Monday, February 28, 2011

Funny, I was walking on the train platform to come home when this woman started talking to me and I realized I saw her when I was looking at an apartment recently (as chronicled in this recent post). She asked if I'd decided to take the apartment and I said no, it was too small. She mentioned that she heard what I'd said about my current place being noisy and she said hers was too. She actually owns her place but was thinking about moving back to her home state. She didn't want to say anything bad about the place in front of the realtor. It's a shame though, 'cause she seemed like she'd be a nice neighbor. I should have asked how big her place was.

I'm still undecided about what to do or where to look. I keep hearing good things about East Boston. There are a couple of places there that interest me, but I wish they were all a couple of hundred dollars less expensive. Lowell would be perfect if it weren't so far away...

No comments: