Thursday, December 8, 2011

i'm still here!

things got busy so i haven't posted in a long, long while. i started a new job a few weeks ago with Sapient and so far it has been really great. It's a large company (even bigger than the last), but doesn't really feel like it at all. I spend about half of my time working offsite at my client's office so it's a little hard not really having a home, but I'm getting used to it. i just have to remember where I am going in the morning when i get off the train...

so, it'll probably be a couple more years before I move to the west coast. it still is calling me. at minimum, i am hoping to move to a new apartment next spring. finding the right one at the right price is the hard part. everything that strikes my fancy (and there aren't every many that do) is rather expensive. i'm not exactly sure why so much real estate in boston is so expensive regardless of quality or location. at least in nyc there was a correlation so while it certainly isn't affordable, it's generally clear when you know how much you can spend, you can figure out where can you spend it. boston real estate, i still can not figure out.

No comments: